Monday, May 3, 2010

2 down, 3 to go

I have now finished up the work for two of the five classes I am taking this semester. I finished up a paper that was due today and then took a long break/ poor study session that night.
Watched Obama and Jay Leno at the correspondent's dinner. (part of my poor evening studying). Obama did a better job than Leno, but I don't think either was stellar. I'll go full-speed tomorrow, but needed a break after an impressive performance in getting my paper together.
I talked to Rich, of buildings and grounds fame, for a while about illegal immigrants. He wants them to learn basic English to become citizens (I don't know about forcing people to learn English, but I definitely think that knowing English would be good if you're a United States citizen. I'd learn Japanese if I expatriated to Japan.

No comments: